General Business & Personal Accounting
Adrian A. Gaspar & Company, LLP provides the full complement of professional accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, and tax services to our franchise, small business, and personal clients. With our convenient bundled service plans, clients can entrust their core accounting services to a single valued partner.
- Business tax return preparation
- Electronic filing of corporations, partnerships, LLCs, and LLPs
- Annual individual income tax preparation
- Electronic filing of federal and state returns
- Tax planning services throughout the year
Providing comprehensive, professional accounting services is at the heart of our business. Services include:
- Compiled and/or reviewed financial statements/reporting (annually, quarterly, monthly, or as needed)
- Cash flow and budgeting utilizing forecasted schedule of cash flows analysis
- New business acquisition and expansion utilizing forecasted breakeven schedules analysis
- Monthly, quarterly, year-end bank compliance reporting
We manage all your company’s bookkeeping needs, from general ledger to accounts payable, accounts receivable, and bank/credit card reconciliation.
Thanks to the high volume of weekly payroll processing we handle, we offer highly discounted bundled rates for this critical service.
Our payroll services include all weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual filing requirements.
Bill Pay Service
Paying bills is a time consuming and, frankly, unpleasant task for most business owners. We’ll free up your time to focus on your business by preparing checks for payment and promptly returning them to you for signature. You have the final say as to when checks are mailed to vendors, giving you the proper "Checks and Balances" to help you control your cash flow. Simply mail, fax, e-mail, or drop off your bills to us at your convenience, and we’ll take it from there.
Secure Remote Access
Over a decade ago Adrian A. Gaspar & Company, LLP pioneered secure remote access software for our clients’ online bill paying convenience. With our software, you pay your bills at your own office location. No need to maintain checks for each of your businesses. All required information is imprinted on blank check paper at the time of printing. With this secure online solution, business owners can also view vendor histories and checkbook balances and enter daily cash receipt sales information.
Nós falamos Português.